Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) – Deluxe
₹ 12,699 – ₹ 18,699
This package includes Incorporation, Does not include Stamp Duty, Deed Drafting, PAN, TAN, 2 DSC, 2 DPIN, Name Approval, Govt Fees (Contri upto 5 Lakh).
Note: It is mandatory to provide all the required documents as per details given in the description box below this page.
This package charges varies according to your startup states and number of directors involved in it and provide you additional services which you may include by checking the box given.
Select state and Directors to know your charges:
Limited Liability Partnership has been introduced in India by way of Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. The basic premise behind the introduction of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is to provide a form of business organization that is simple to maintain while at the same time providing limited liability to the owners. A Limited Liability Partnership combines the advantages of both the Company and Partnership into a single form of organization and one partner is not responsible or liable for another partner’s misconduct or negligence. Therefore, all partners have a form of limited liability for each individual’s protection within the partnership, similar to that of the shareholders of a corporation. However, unlike corporate shareholders, the partners have the right to manage the business directly. An LLP also limits the personal liability of a partner for the errors, omissions, incompetence, or negligence of the LLP’s employees or other agents. LLP is one of the easiest form of business to incorporate and manage.
Documents Required as per detail:
At Infinity Filings we have strict quality checks so we request you to kindly share the colored, clear scan copy of your documents which are all self-attested with date. We request your cooperation for minimum inconvenience.
Disclaimer: The prices of packages which include government fees are subject to change as per the change in Capital Requirement of the entity as well as due to change in any government or application fees.
- Recent Colored Passport Size Photograph
- PAN Card
- Proof of Identity (Passport, Driving License, Aadhar, Voter ID)
- Proof of Residence (Bank Statement, Telephone Bill of BSNL/MTNL, Electricity Bill)
Notes: The PAN Card is in addition to Proof of Identity and is mandatory.
- The utility bills should not be older than 40 days
- The address proof should be complete in all aspects including proper name, address and PIN Code.
- Documents may need to be attested by Notary Public, we’ll share the same if required.
For Registered Office:
- If owned by any director: Sale Deed of Property and NOC from Owner (We’ll share the format)
- If Rented by any director : Rent Agreement, Rent Payment Receipt & NOC from owner
- Address Proof (Telephone Bill of BSNL/MTNL, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt)
Option to select state, additional fees for following States:
- Punjab – Rs. 10,000
- Madhya Pradesh – Rs. 8000
- Kerala, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland & Arunachal Pradesh – Rs. 4000
- As per new Incorporation Rules, (in all States in India) the promoter/s have to provide notarized affidavits for DIN application & other declarations. In this regard, the Director/s need to purchase the stamp papers in their own name and personally visit & arrange for the notarization. Normally the cost per Company for stamp paper and notarization would be Rs. 700 to Rs. 900, which shall be borne by the Promoter/s and is not included in the above fees.
- 1 DIN for Rs. 2,000 (CAN ADD ANY NUMBER)
- 1 DSC for Rs. 1,000 (CAN ADD ANY NUMBER)
2, 3, 4, 5